Client: Lisnarick Community Development Association
To develop a concept trail design for a multi-use trail between the village of Lisnarick and Castle Archdale Country Park in County Fermanagh.
- Undertake site visits and supporting desk research to identify an appropriate route which:
- Adheres to the Principles and Standards for Trail Development in Northern Ireland – Category 2 Multi-use trail
- Complements its natural surroundings
- Considers all statutory requirements which the project should adhere to
- Undertake consultation with key stakeholders
- Develop a Concept Trail Design Report including GIS mapping and inidcative development and management costs