Outdoor Recreation 2030: Future Trends and Insights Conference – Early Bird Booking Now Open22nd August 2019
What do past and current trends in outdoor recreation tell us about how to prepare for future? What determines the next “big thing” in outdoor recreation? What role will the outdoors play in contributing to good health and wellbeing?
These questions will be explored at the upcoming Outdoor Recreation Network (UK and Ireland) two-day conference hosted by Dartmoor National Park Authority, forecasting outdoor recreation trends and insights for the next decade. Given the pace of change in the sector this is a timely occasion to gather leaders across the outdoor recreation industry and consider how to plan for and manage future challenges and opportunities.
With input from key leaders, policy-makers and researchers, this trends and insights conference will:
- Reflect and review changes in outdoor recreation over the last 25 years.
- Consider changes and emerging trends in how people chose to spend their leisure time.
- Assemble future predictions from industry experts (tourism leads, private leisure providers, technology companies and land managers) about emerging trends and the next “big thing”.
- Provide a forum to discuss how to plan for and manage future change in outdoor use.
- Grant delegates a wealth of networking opportunities and participate in outdoor activities.
This conference will interest many, however, it will be of significant value to leaders and policy-makers involved in shaping the future of outdoor recreation. This would include, but is not limited to, stakeholders in statutory agencies, private activity providers, tourism providers, AONBs, National Parks, local authorities and research institutions and agencies. To encourage delegates to book early and therefore avoid disappointment, an early bird offer is available.
Please book early for this Trends and Insights Conference to ensure your place as tickets are limited.
Further Information and Booking Details