Client: Derry City and Strabane District Council
To develop and deliver of a PR and advertising campaign for the Slow Adventure Tourism offering in the Derry & Strabane Area.
The purpose of the campaign is to promote the Slow Tourism offering of the region for tourists to both a consumer and trade audience in local, national and international markets targeting specific markets including NI, ROI & GB.
Slow Adventure is a form of tourism which eschews the quick-fix adrenaline-pumping hits of convenient adventure experiences, in favour of slow, immersive journeys; living in and travelling through wild places and natural spaces – experiencing and connecting to nature.
A Communication Plan & PR Campaign including:
- Campaign Launch
- Copy writing for 10 new Slow Adventure Packages to ensure these are ready for publicity.
- 10 New product launches via Slow Adventure Weekend
- Identification of specialist publications that fit with the theme of Slow Adventure securing editorial, familiarisation visits, interviews
- Design & develop an online publication to promote Slow Adventure & Slow Adventure packages.
- Media monitoring activity
- Media planning and buying services
- Analysis and advice on media opportunities and trends,
- Design of advertisements.
- Media Evaluation