Client: Belfast City Council
To provide on accurate visitor information for walkers within Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park which is one of Belfast City Council’s flagship outdoor recreation attractions.
The aim was to allow walkers make the informed choice of which trail is suitable for them and then to confidently follow the trail without the use of a map.
We led the project to:
- Identify a range of walking routes within the current network of trails taking into account visitor flow and other activities within the site
- Identify locations for trail head interpretation panel and waymarkers
- Develop an engaging brand for walking trail information and waymarking which is sympathetic to the environment and other signage within the park
- Produce trail head panels including content, route descriptions and trail grade classification
- Include information of final product within WalkNI.com