Client: Outdoor Recreation Network
To provide secretariat services to the Outdoor Recreation Network – a UK and Ireland wide network of public and non-governmental organisations concerned with the sharing and promotion of good policy and practice in outdoor recreation and related fields such as tourism and health.
- organise a minimum of 2 network meetings a year, including associated seminars open to supporters.
- collate the information from these meetings and disseminate via an e-newsletter
- organise and minute meetings of the ORN Executive
- invoice members for the annual fee and provide audited accounts to show that all funds have been received and used appropriately
- collate and disseminate member organisations updates at least twice per annum.
- organise an annual conference, collate the presentations and disseminate via an e-newsletter
- maintain and manage the ORN website
- manage the publication of an annual journal – currently available as an e-version. The journal is edited by one of the ORN members.
- maintain a members and supporters database
- manage and report on the financial performance of the Network
- promote the network and build its member and support base.
- maintain ORN assets such as a laptop and promotional material
- secure the ORN archive which is over 40 years old