Client: Leave No Trace Ireland
To design and deliver a pilot Leave No Trace Training Programme for outdoor recreation groups in Donegal
- Design and delivery of a specific training programme and training resource for each of the five key target groups within Donegal i.e.
- Walking and Hiking user groups
- Cycling groups – Mountain/Road
- Watersport groups i.e. Surfing and Coastal activities and Kayaking (River/Inland activities)
- Adventure Race and adventure festivals organisers
- General Community programme for people interested in helping to protect the outdoors (Tus/ RSS users working in outdoor recreation)
- Develop an engagement toolkit to support visible engagement between the theory and action for the outdoor groups to protect their local outdoor spaces.
- Deliver a short digital video highlighting the key themes for each programme in Donegal with key educational messages