Client: Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council
To undertake a feasibility study to explore the concept of a country park on Carnmoney Hill.
- Explore the feasibility of the concept of a country park based;
- Consider the facilities, paths, signage etc. that would be required,
- Consider the implications of creating further access points onto the Hill and the related management issues for the Council or its appointed operator.
- Consider the recurrent cost implications for the Council or its appointed operator and,
- Review existing and proposed/potential public access indicating existing asserted Rights of Way and other non-asserted paths and if/how these might be linked to maximise the visitor experience.
- Identify similar projects that may be considered as best practice examples