Client: Fermanagh and Omagh Distirct Council, DAERA Inland Fisheries and Waterways Ireland
To undertake desktop, and detailed on the ground, research into the angling product on the Erne System and to produce a Report and Executive Summary to include a prioritised action plan for future development of the angling product that will raise its profile as an angling destination.
To deliver the following actions:
- Review of the current position – infrastructure, promotion, events, licenses
- Assess the need of key stakeholders
- Analyze the quality of the angling resource
- Conduct international best practice benchmarking
- Produce a prioritized list of actions with indicative costs and action leads