Client: Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
To develop a short community trail system within Darkley Forest comprised of a multi-use trail and a small parking area.
To project management the delivery of a multi-use trail system from concept to completion including:
- Securing necessary planning permission
- Facilitating licence / lease agreements
- Partnering with a trail designer to produce multi-use trail system of up to 4km
- Securing funding for all project elements by undertaking the necessary business cases and facility development plans required from funders etc.
- Design and installation of visitor information and signage
- Liaison with CPM team and contractors to ensure a high quality finish
- Preparation of a Management Plan for the facility on completion
- Forest Service Northern Ireland (Landowners)
- Clixbys Land Design (Trail Designer)
- R.Robinson & Sons (CPM)
- Euro Services Contracts (Contractor)
- Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs – Tackling Rural Poverty and Social Isolation (TRPSI)
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council