Client: Fermanagh and Omagh Distirct Council
To prepare a development plan of Castle Caldwell (and adjacent Leggs Wood) to inform the future integrated development of the site to enhance opportunities for recreation, biodiversity, built and cultural heritage and links to local communities and business.
- Undertake a preliminary audit of the site
- Prepare development plan (informed by the preliminary audit) to include:
- a long-term vision for Castle Caldwell as a recreational space, a community and activity hub, and a haven for biodiversity and heritage within the Marble Arch Caves UNESCO Global Geopark
- prioritised actions for Castle Caldwell including but not limited to the following headings – Recreation; Cultural, Natural and Built Heritage; Community and Business Engagement; Education; Events
- associated targets and recommended means of monitoring.