To develop the Arney River Heritage Corridor as a connected place where local people are proud of their history and culture and where visitors are attracted to explore
To work in partnership with the local community to:
- Deliver a 3 year project to connect the communities of Cleenish, Bellanaleck, Arney, Killesher and Florencecourt to create a demonstrable pilot of how a community-led project can combine heritage, culture and outdoor recreation to deliver the strategic actions of local authorities
- Create the new Arney River Heritage Corridor Management Group for project delivery and develop proposals for sustainability and step-change in partnership working in the area
- Develop a Community Trail Network Plan and a series of Meanwhile projects with cross cutting themes including health and well-being, community cohesion and economic development.
- Share the learning of the project locally, regionally and internationally; sustaining the benefits for local communities within the Great Place area.
- Cleenish Community Association
- Killesher Community Development Association
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council – Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark
- Heritage Lottery Fund Northern Ireland
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council