ORNI Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response26th August 2021
At Outdoor Recreation Northern Ireland (ORNI), we pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality level of service for our funders, stakeholders and clients.
The recent ongoing global crisis regarding COVID – 19 / Coronavirus is providing a massive challenge to all businesses in Northern Ireland. The ORNI team has rallied to put steps in place to continue to provide the highest level of service whilst:
- Complying with latest Government Guidance (constantly evolving)
- Protecting our staff and their families
- Safeguarding our funders, stakeholders and clients
There is little doubt the way we do things is going to change and that our stakeholders will experience some level of inconvenience, we believe it is unfair to suggest otherwise. However, we’ve put the following steps into place to minimise this, and we’ll keep you up to date as and when Government Guidance changes.
In line with Government guidance, all of the ORNI Team will be working from home for the foreseeable future. However, our IT systems and software have allowed us transition easily during this period. We can access email and all of our files remotely.
- All of our staff are contactable via email
- ORNI has adopted a cloud based phone system which allows staff to receive calls whilst working from home. You can still call the office on +44(0)2890 303930 or reach staff on their direct line Staff Contact Details
- We can facilitate both Teleconference and Video conference via Teams, Skype or Zoom.
The ORNI Office is closed to the public as of 24/03/2020. The office is operating with a skeleton staff. We continue to receive post and deliveries.
ORNI will be exercising guidance regarding social distancing, therefore we have taken the decision to postpone all in person training events and public consultations etc. All events will be delivered online where possible.