ORNI Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response4th January 2021
At Outdoor Recreation Northern Ireland (ORNI), we pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality level of service for our funders, stakeholders and clients.
The recent ongoing global crisis regarding COVID – 19 / Coronavirus is providing a massive challenge to all businesses in Northern Ireland. The ORNI team has rallied to put steps in place to continue to provide the highest level of service whilst:
- Complying with latest Government Guidance (constantly evolving)
- Protecting our staff and their families
- Safeguarding our funders, stakeholders and clients
There is little doubt the way we do things is going to change and that our stakeholders will experience some level of inconvenience, we believe it is unfair to suggest otherwise. However, we’ve put the following steps into place to minimise this, and we’ll keep you up to date as and when Government Guidance changes.
In line with Government guidance, all of the ORNI Team will be working from home for the foreseeable future. However, our IT systems and software have allowed us transition easily during this period. We can access email and all of our files remotely.
- All of our staff are contactable via email
- You can leave a phone message for all staff members via the main office telephone +44(0)2890 303930
- Some staff members are contactable directly via mobile phone
- We can facilitate both Teleconference and Video conference via Teams, Skype or Zoom.
The ORNI Office is closed to the public as of 24/03/2020. The office is operating with a skeleton staff. We continue to receive post via Royal Mail only.
ORNI will be exercising guidance regarding social distancing, therefore we have taken the decision to postpone all in person training events and public consultations etc.
We have cancelled all travel outside of the Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Travel within the island of Ireland is conducted in line with government regulations / guidance.
BE OUTDOOR SMART – LEAVE NO TRACE – LOVE THE PLACE
Guidance re responsible use of the outdoors can be found here